For all those who cannot jailbreak, the app installers that have been released to try to take over from Cydia [ext link] have been a godsend. Although they don’t provide everything, they do give us some of the tweaks and apps we have been missing. We know that iOS 10 didn’t provide us much in the way of jailbreaks and iOS 11 is not looking any better at this stage. For those that updated to the latest firmware, there is no jailbreak available at this time.
Image : NessTool iOS 11
NessTool is another godsend. Most users of these apps, including the popular ++ apps, are finding that they have to reactivate them every 7 days or so. The reason for this is because Apple regularly verifies and revokes app certificates but NessTool stops this from happening. A VPN is placed onto your device which blocks the verification attempt, leaving you to enjoy your apps without any interruption. For more information, click the link below and read on for details on how to download NessTool.
How to Download NessTool iOS 11 :
There is nothing difficult about this, you just can’t get it from the iOS app store. You can do this directly on your iPhone or iPad so long as you have a good internet connection and Safari browser , the only browser this works with.
Method 1 : Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- Open Safari browser on your device
- From the address bar go to nesstool.org
- Wait for the website to load and then tap the UP arrow , top right [ iPad ] bottom center [ iPhone ]
- Now some new options will load across the bottom of the screen , tap Add to Home Screen
- Now you need to give the new app icon a name so type NessTool into the box provided . Tap the Add button and come out of Safari
- Look on the home screen and the new NessTool icon will be there
Video: How to download NessTool on iOS 11
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
Please follow the steps exactly as written to ensure that NessTool is successfully installed on your device:
- Open Safari on your iOS device and go to this [ link ]
- Wait for the NessTool information page to load and then tap on the Install link, this is what allows the profile to be installed on your iPhone or iPad
- When your Settings app has opened at the Profile page, tap on Install Profile
- Type your passcode in and then Safari browser will open
- Tap the link to Install NessTool
- Tap Install to confirm and your Settings app will open once more
- Tap Install>Next>Done
- When the installation has finished, you can see the NessTool icon on your home page
If the icon is not there, the installation has failed. Go back over these steps.
NessTool Alternative : Anti Revoke
NessTool only works on Tutu App installer but there are many more of these installers. There is an alternative tool that you can use on the others and its called Anti Revoke. It works in the same way, by installing a VPN configuration profile on your device to stop Apple from revoking the app certificates so, if you use any installer other than Tutu App, you will need to download Anti Revoke [ ext link ] so click the link for a full download guide.
NessTool is a must-have in your bag of tricks, especially if you regularly download modified apps or use Cydia Impactor to sideload apps onto your iPhone or iPad. Be aware that it is only active on currently installed apps, not on those that you install after NessTool. For more useful information about NessTool, check out the posts below:
Let us know how you get on with it and if it works for you. For more iOS 11 jailbreak updates, follow us on Facebook.