For all those who cannot jailbreak, the app installers that have been released to try to take over from Cydia [ext link] have been a godsend. Although they don’t provide everything, they do give us some of the tweaks and apps we have been missing. We know that iOS 10 didn’t provide us much in the way of jailbreaks and iOS 11 is not looking any better at this stage. For those that updated to the latest firmware, there is no jailbreak available at this time.
Image : NessTool iOS 11
NessTool is another godsend. Most users of these apps, including the popular ++ apps, are finding that they have to reactivate them every 7 days or so. The reason for this is because Apple regularly verifies and revokes app certificates but NessTool stops this from happening. A VPN is placed onto your device which blocks the verification attempt, leaving you to enjoy your apps without any interruption. For more information, click the link below and read on for details on how to download NessTool.
How to Download NessTool iOS 11 :
There is nothing difficult about this, you just can’t get it from the iOS app store. You can do this directly on your iPhone or iPad so long as you have a good internet connection and Safari browser – the only browser this works with:
- Open Safari browser on your device
- From the address bar go to nesstool.org
- Wait for the website to load and then tap the UP arrow , top right [ iPad ] bottom center [ iPhone ]
- Now some new options will load across the bottom of the screen , tap Add to Home Screen
- Now you need to give the new app icon a name so type NessTool into the box provided . Tap the Add button and come out of Safari
- Look on the home screen and the new NessTool icon will be there
Video: How to download NessTool on iOS 11
NessTool is a must-have in your bag of tricks, especially if you regularly download modified apps or use Cydia Impactor to sideload apps onto your iPhone or iPad. Be aware that it is only active on currently installed apps, not on those that you install after NessTool. For more useful information about NessTool, check out the posts below:
Let us know how you get on with it and if it works for you. For more iOS 11 jailbreak updates, follow us on Facebook.