These days, if we want an app that isn’t in the iOS app store, we need to turn to tools like Cydia Impactor to sideload them onto our devices. With jailbreaks in such short supply now, this is happening more and more and even the recent jailbreaks must be installed in the same way. This all brings its own problems, with some apps crashing and most having to be reinstalled every 7 days or so. The reason for this is because Apple revokes the certificates and they don’t just do it on these apps , anyone who uses a modified ++app, like Spotify++, Pokémon Go++ and Snapchat++ will also likely have come across the same issues because Apple has revoked the developer or enterprise certificate.
Image : Download NessTool
You will be pleased to learn that there is a way around it and it’s called Nesstool. This is a new tool that blocks the verification of these apps by Apple, thus allowing you to use them uninterrupted, without the need to keep reinstalling. For more information about Nesstool, check out the linked post below and then we’ll talk about how to download Nesstool on your device today.
How to Download Nesstool :
Downloading it is simple but, like the apps you are trying to protect, it isn’t available in the iOS app store. All you are going to need for this is your iPhone or iPad, Safari browser, and a good internet connection.
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to the address bar and type in nesstool.org
- When the mobile page has opened, look for the UP arrow and tap on it , iPad users look at the top right and iPhone users at the bottom center of your screen
- A new page opens with more options, choose Add to Home Screen
- On the next page, you will need to provide your icon with a name so type in Nesstool . Tap on Add
- Close Safari and the NessTool icon will be on your home screen
Video: Watch for a demo of these steps
Nesstool is very similar to Anti Revoke in that it will only work on the apps you already have on your device. Any that you install after Nesstool will not be protected.
Is Nesstool a welcome addition to the tools we have at our disposal? It will certainly aid anyone who is fed up with having to reinstall their apps every 7 days so try it, and follow us on Facebook for more details and updates.